Wait. Before you start have you got what you need to complete the form?
- You'll need a form of ID - if you're already an Aurora customer, the ID we have on file for you is best.
- If you have a concession card, make sure you have it handy!
- If you're trying to organise a connection in less than three days, you'll need to call us to discuss the fees that might apply.
- Your connection address - If your address doesn't pop up it's ok. Just fill in your full address as best you can (unit number etc.) and the form will still submit successfully. We will call you if we have trouble confirming the address!
What else you need to know:
- We need at least three business days notice before your connection date and a standard connection is $66.74 (GST inclusive).
- We need to know where your meter is and that there is safe and clear access. Also, let us know if there are any sub-boards inside as we may need access to them too. There's a wasted site visit fee of $66.74 if access is not clear.
Some other things you need to know:
- Sometimes the government, regulator, network distributor or metering coordinator will change a fee, or add a new fee, and we may pass that on to you.
- If you owe money from another account, you can’t connect online and you’ll need to give us a call on 1300 132 003 from Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.