Sign in to aurora+
Are you an existing aurora+ customer? Sign in here to check your balance, see your daily usage and top up.
Keep warm and keep your power use down this winter with these top tips!
1. Heating accounts for 50% of household power use, heat only the rooms you're using to save.
2. Up to 40% of winter warmth leaks through windows. Invest in good quality lined curtains.
3. Air leakage accounts for 15 - 25% of winter heat loss, use door snakes (or even a rolled-up towel) to stop draughts.
4. Instead of heating your bedroom all night, use an electric blanket to heat your bed before you get in, turn it off or down once you’re in!
5. Close doors to rooms not being used, your heater won't have to work as hard to keep you warm.Read more winter saving tips
If there's one thing that Mark has learned working at Aurora, it's that making small changes can have a big impact when it comes to saving power.