Quick Answer

When you are building a new home, it is your electrical contractor/electrician who is responsible for preparing your property for connection and they will complete a connection application to TasNetworks and also send an Electrical Works Request to Aurora Energy on your behalf.

Prior to moving in, you need to contact Aurora Energy to finalise the connection process and set up the account and property in your name